When will I get paid? Is it automatic?
How do I change my crypto addresses?
Why didn’t I Receive a Payment?
- There could be several reasons for this: You did not go over the 30,000 Satoshis threshold or the manual threshold you have set (threshold can be checked under “check balance“).
- You went over the payment threshold after we sent finalized payments on Sunday. (Contact Us to request payment)
- You’re using more than one Bitcoin address on the site and the address you want to get paid to is currently not linked to your account. We only pay to addresses that are linked to your user account. Meaning, you can’t get paid to more than one address.
- Your address was banned due to violation of one of the rules (can be checked by contacting us)
- You entered an invalid Bitcoin address that we can not send payment to (try pasting your address into blockchain.info and see if you receive an error).
What is the Seniority Bonus?
Our faucet rewards its loyal users by giving them bonuses on their payouts. The longer you are an active user, the higher bonuses you’ll get. An active user is considered a user that claimed Bitcoin directly (not as a referral) at least once in a 30 day period. If a user doesn’t claim directly at least once in a 30 day period his seniority stats are reset.
Up to 30 days of using the faucet – no bonus
Between 31 days and 60 days of using the faucet – 5% bonus on all direct payouts
Between 61 days and 90 days of using the faucet – 7% bonus on all direct payouts
I changed my address & the balance wasn’t transferred
Balances aren’t transferred between addresses. So if you change your address to a new address you will start with a zero balance on the new address. The balance of the old address isn’t gone, however you can only get paid to one Bitcoin address on payout day. This means that you will only be paid the balance of the address that is currently linked to your profile.